Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

SMTP in Registration mail VS Contact page

Asked Modified Viewed 1,405 times
P
phpadam
P
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 20 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I've got a strange problem that I've had since my first installation and never solved BUT now need to fix.

I have my site set to use the email verification system for registrations and all the notification emails are being received. Things are going fine there.

But I don't get emails from my "contact.php" contact page. There is no error. It says the email is sent, but I never get it.

Here's the strange part:

I currently have my smtp host set in my main settings (miscellaneous section).

If I REMOVE the smtp server from the settings, I get the contact emails, but the registration emails don't get sent out.

I've read some threads about other problems with the contact page or reg emails, but nothing seems to address this problem.

Any ideas?
0 replies

1 post

S
starefossen
S
www.postexus.com - Follow Postexus on Facebook.
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 359 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 20 threads in the forums
answered

Are you runing the latest version of PHPFusion v6?

Be sure you have the original files for contact.php and all files in the includes forlder as several of them are used when sending mail. Have you tried a different SMTP?
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 1 post
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet