Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

I can't post news :s

Asked Modified Viewed 1,718 times
D
d4rkb1t
D
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 4 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Well, let's go:

I've got a webpage with PHP-FUSION v6.01.3 (the latest version I think). Before that we had v6.01.2, but the first version that we had, was the 0.3xxx (I can't remember exactly) and then we update it to 6.01.2.

Since that update we have A LOT OF troubles for post our news (we are a scene page, so we must post a lot of news every day).

For example: I'm wratting a post and there is a moment that if I writte a another word the new doesn't appear. This is an example (sorry, it is in spanish):

"Bueno pues la razon es simple de explicar. La ultima actualizacion del motor de la web que hizo presentaba algunos bugs bastante importantes: uno de estos por ejemplo era el no poder postear algunas noticias sin saber el porqué.

Por eso os pedimos PERDON por haber estado toda la tarde/noche offline, ya que hemos estado depurando el motor y ahora ya esta perfecto para el correcto funcionamiento de la web"

Until here we can writte anything, but If we writte another word, when we click in "view" it dissapears, and if we click in "save new" it doesn't happen anything, and the new is removed.

¿What do you thing about this?.

Thank you a lot (and sorry for my poor english n.n'),
d4rkb1t
0 replies

3 posts

M
muscapaul
M
Paul

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana (Groucho Marx)

Sites: Diptera.info (site owner); Online-Keys.net (site owner); Sciomyzidae.info (site co-owner); muscapaul.com (defunct; site owner)
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 1,075 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 8 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

Is the problem only in writing new News from the Admin Panel or does it also happen when people want to submit News using the 'Submit News' link in the Navigation Panel. If it is only the former, then I suggest first re-uploading ../administration/news.php and see if that cures the problem.
0 replies
D
d4rkb1t
D
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

I've tried in "send a new" and It has done the same, when I writte something and click in View or "send news" it dissapears too.

d4rkb1t
0 replies
D
d4rkb1t
D
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

muscapaul or another admin or coder of php-fusion, have you find a solution for my problem?

Is it possible that the problem was the theme? We use the GEN-X theme, what do you think about the theme?

d4rkb1t
0 replies

Category Forum

Bugs and Errors - 6

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 3 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet