Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Bug, error or HACK?

Asked Modified Viewed 2,648 times
E
Elvenelf
E
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 184 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 19 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

My footer dissapears after u log into the site. On all themes. Overwriting Footer.php did nothing. Overwriting theme file *.php did nothing either. Plz tell me where to look.

ALSO... the event calendar installed also stopped working and is displaying the db query in there... pretty busted if u ask me... i smell a hack but I can't figure from where...

SELECT DAYOFMONTH(event_data) FROM fusion_events WHERE YEAR(event_data)='2006' AND MONTH(event_data)='02' AND event_deleted='NO'
That is what shows up in the event calendar panel...

It was working fine this morning. I did nothing. Not even a dbase backup or anything. I logged out, and a few hours ago when I re-log to check stuff in there, i find all this havok. Plz help meh.

www.dclans.com

thanks.
0 replies

8 posts

E
Elvenelf
E
  • Member, joined since
answered

UPDATE, after defusing all infusions I had installed... I got the footer back online... I have no idea how can those things interfere with one another, still i smell a hack here... It is more database issues than something else... but the footer going offline and the corruption of the infusions only makes me thing about a hack. Damn this all of a sudden made me defuse 5 infusions one after the other they all got broken... only defusing the one with the problem lead to damaging the other... what the hell was that I got no clue... still I'd like some one to at least post here some condolences for my site because its dying... and If it continues to die that way, I'm gonna have to change cms again... poor me... going through all the trouble all over again...
0 replies
M
MHumann
M
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 3 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
answered

hum... looks like your provider changed something in php setting... it don't sound like a hack, he would have to change the files and its hard to get them anyway...
0 replies
E
Elvenelf
E
  • Member, joined since
answered

Don't know... host usually notifies users of any changes...:(
0 replies
E
Elvenelf
E
  • Member, joined since
answered

No host setting was changed... that had to be a hack because simply defusing and refusing the affected infusions made footer appear and now everything is back to normal

What to edit or how its done i have no clue... but I did had a lot of guest activity in my site today... normal for most peeps but not for me... i don't give too much publicity to my site... anyways... it is back to normal so far... I'll yell again if it bereaks all over once more... :@
0 replies
T
Taino
T
Taino 10
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 36 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 3 threads in the forums
answered

Looks ok to me, Sometimes your site can display differently depending on if your viewing it in Explorer or Firefox, or depending if you let the page (and scripts) fully load the last time around so if its acting funny reload the page, or clear your cache and reload your page, some host also do maintenance sometimes and run tests momentarily sometimes on their database servers that can make your site act flaky.

If you think its really a hack and you see it happening again, take a screen cap and post it so we can maybe see whats up with it and post any errors you might get.
0 replies
M
muppel
M
muppel 10
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 11 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
answered

its a calender db problem, I know that because I had two infusions and after removing the infusion other then the calander I had the same problem , the site reapeared normal after reinfusing the calender, removing anotther infusion than the calender causes the calender to act that way you discribed, also the site is then corrupted, reinfusing (defuse-infuse) the calender solves that problem
0 replies
F
Falk
F
Falk 146
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 12 questions
answered
Super Admin

If you have the calender on the right side and it has broken then the panels after that including the footer will fail too, also an unclosed table can screw up the entire site. Its possible the mysql db for the calender has corrupted somehow.
0 replies
E
Elvenelf
E
  • Member, joined since
answered

Great, problem solved... somehow a table about the calendar was dropped. As said b4 defusing and reinfusing resolved this issue. Thanks all for your attention to this matter.:)
0 replies

Category Forum

Bugs and Errors - 6

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 8 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 5 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet