Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Adding/Changing users table fields doesn't work

Asked Modified Viewed 939 times
S
scottishlass
S
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I want to use PHP Fusion for an organization's membership only section. It installs wonderfully. It is easily conformed to the menu items and look I need. It's great!

What I need is to alter 5 of the fields to accommodate some information and add 41 more fields, BUT every time I add a field and/or change a field in the users table my database no longer works properly.

I'm trying to get the edit_profile.php page done before adjusting the profile.php page. So, I'm altering the ./locale/English/user_fields.php, ./edit_profile.php, ./includes/update_profile_include.php, and ./administration/update_user.php files accordingly at the same time to see the changes.

So far, I've changed "location" to "company", "aim" to "title", "icq" to street", "msn" to pobox", and "yahoo" to "city". The only field that accepts changes to the data is the new "company" field.

Is it me? I'm really frustrated.

What kind of code do you need to see to assist? Please let me know. Thanks, and have a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scottishlass

*I was put on Earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now, I am so far behind, I will never die." - Calvin, from Calvin & Hobbes
0 replies
There are no post found.

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet