Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

My site has been suspended

Asked Modified Viewed 1,851 times
N
nghtshdw
N
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 30 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I use blue host as a service provider. I have never had any problems until 12-17-08. I contacted them and they replied: "mySQL Database shoalscy_fushb has excessive CPU usage" . They have recommended Optimizing MySQL.

I have read through there articles (Optimizing MySQL: Queries and Indexes Article 1 of 4), which made no sense to me.

The articles can be found here: http://helpdesk.bluehost.com/kb/index...amp;id=499

The site is currently down. Would upgrading to V7 fix this problem?
0 replies

2 posts

M
muscapaul
M
Paul

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana (Groucho Marx)

Sites: Diptera.info (site owner); Online-Keys.net (site owner); Sciomyzidae.info (site co-owner); muscapaul.com (defunct; site owner)
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 1,075 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 8 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

I should, at least it might. It also depends on what version you are running now (some query optimization was already covered in the later v6.01 releases), what infusions/mods you have (there are a few around that may cause a heavy load), what the traffic on your site is and how well your tables are currently optimized. But on average, yes, v7 should reduce the load on the CPU.
0 replies
W
Wanabo
W
Wanabo 10
www.probemyip.com/probe-my-ip-80x15.png
pHp-Fusion.Asia & pHp-Fusion.Fr & pHp-Fusion.Cn are available for a localized support community. Send PB for info.
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 598 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 94 threads in the forums
answered

http://www.phpfusion-mods.com/forum/v...post_38665

Check this thread aswell, more and more people causing a high cpu load with php-fusion!
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 2 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet