Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Automatic usergroup submission

Asked Modified Viewed 1,712 times
S
sqwert
S
sqwert 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hello everybody!

This should be an easy question for any fusion-wiz in here.

What I need is simply for my members' names to appear in color depending on their gender. I've made the user_field already - no biggie!

Some time ago I found an infusion that does just this (working, bugless and everything) only it does this depending on what user_group you're in, instead of what gender you are. So I'm thinking: "This is great! This gives me even more control", but of course I don't want to have to manually move every single member to the gender-specific user_group (I'm counting on major number of members here), so here's what I really need:
I need the registration-page upon submission to automatically put girls into the user_group "girls" and boys into the user_group "boys".

Simple, eh? Well not for me, I'm afraid. As mentioned, I've already made the user_field that asks for the applicant's gender, and it's working like a charm, so there's no problem retrieving the applicant's gender.

Hope you guys can help me out :)
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

User Administration - 8

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

S
S
sqwert 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet