Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Photo Convertor

Asked Modified Viewed 4,415 times
R
Ross_Bluenose
R
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 26 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 5 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hi Guys,

I upgraded to v6.01.15. I infused the Photo Convertor to try and get my Photos back.

I got this when doing it and its not working.

Warning: copy(../../images/photoalbum/341.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/l...//..//..//. /infusions/photo_converter/photo_converter.php on line 61

Kindest Regards,
Ross
0 replies

6 posts

R
Ross_Bluenose
R
answered

This isn't to do with the Convertor but the Gallery itself, when I add and delete photos and albums i'm getting this

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rossgers/public_html/rangers/administration/photos.php:1) in /home//./...//../public_html/rangers/maincore.php on line 230
0 replies
R
Ross_Bluenose
R
answered

Could anybody provide some assistance please? it's been a few days.
0 replies
— 11 months later —
G
gunner
G
gunner 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 5 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
answered

I have the exact same error. i tried running the infusion on two of my galleries, both galleries now appear, but both are empty. I've also done extensive searches on how to try and find instructions for that infusion, but I cannot find any and the download does not have an either.

I downloaded the package, unzipped it, and moved the folder to the infusions folder on my site after upgrading from 6.0.1.11 to 6.0.1.18. I click the infusion icon, fund the infusion, and try to run it but it only displays one page of results and then freezes/dies.
0 replies
C
cdrates
C
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
answered

I'm getting a similar error, anyone?
0 replies
H
HobbyMan
H
Just some Guy
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 1,486 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 91 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

I think this is a SAFEMODE error - read this: http://php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewthr...ad_id=8915
0 replies
G
gunner
G
gunner 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 5 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
answered

I've looked at the referenced article and can't find anything that relates to safe mode.

I'm hosted on GoDaddy (shared hosting)and when i checked the PHP configuration panel it says that safe mode is off and I checked the goDaddy documentation and that is the default mode.

I found the php.ini file in my root and added a line SAFEMODE = OFF and tried running the infustion again, without any success. then checked with GoDaddy tech support and asked if, after changing the INI file, if it it was necessary to do anything else, or if the .ini changes took effect immediately. I was told immediately.

Could the issue be that the php.ini file is not in my Fusion subdirectory?

Not sure where to go next.

I'm not a programmer, and I am willing to do any necessary research, but I'm frustrated that I can't get my photo albums to come back. I want to go to V7, and wonder if I just did that upgrade on top of my current install, if the albums wold appear. Thoughts?
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 6 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 4 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet