Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Categories for custom pages

Asked Modified Viewed 1,093 times
K
KnightHawk
K
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 67 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 11 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I think when making or looking up custom pages there needs to be a way to give them categories. Not saying the linking needs changed. Just stating a way to keep custom pages easy to find.

Like say we can make and delete categories so if I am making custom pages based on games I can make a category named games and when I make the page I can put it in that category. So when you have a bunch of custom pages you don't have to dig for them, Just pick the category and it will bring up a list of pages under that category. If you make this system make a default and when someone uses update all pages are under default till they make a category and put the pages in them.

Hopefully someone understands what I am saying. Sometimes I explain things and it doesn't make good sense. And hope other people think this is good ideal.
0 replies
There are no post found.

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

K
K
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 67 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 11 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet