Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Automatically Generated Links.

Asked Modified Viewed 1,106 times
K
Kevin Maschke
K
<3 PHP-Fusion
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 160 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 25 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hi, I'm currently creating a new website with PHPFusion. And I got a question.

I installed the "Features" Infusion because I want to mod it and use it as "Anime List", and instead of using 1 or 0 (yes or no) values, I'll enter full texts (as for example Genre, Studio, Chapters...).

So, I created the Category "Anime" and I use the "Feature Name" field for the Anime names. And I replace the Versions (PHPFusion v6, etc) with stuff like "Genre, Studio, Chapters, year...).

And my question is:

Is it possible to make that the Anime Name (feature name) automatically generates a link to an article with the same name?
I mean, for example, if I have and Article named "Akira" and I add these anime to the features list (anime list), automatically PHPFusion searches in the "fusion_articles" table under "article_subject" for Akira and takes the "article_id" and creates an link to the article. So in the anime list, the anime name "Akira" automatically converts into a link to the article about Akira.
I understand that to do this the anime name and the article_subject need to have exactly the same name, but that's no problem.

Would it be possible?

EDIT: Or if someone knows any other infusion that does something as I ask for, please tell me. I mean, like an Anime DB, or Games DB...

Merged on May 27 2011 at 23:53:57:
Anyone?
Edited by Kevin Maschke on 28-05-2011 00:53,
0 replies
There are no post found.

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

K
K
<3 PHP-Fusion
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 160 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 25 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet