Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Adding SSL Security Seal in Footer

Asked Modified Viewed 1,579 times
S
shornsby
S
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 13 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 3 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I am trying to figure out how to add my SSL Security Seal to the footer but when i try to insert that code into the "footer" section in Settings>Main - "Site Footer" it never accepts the code. Everytime i save it, it disappears. I tried to paste the code in the regular box and also the source code box within the <div> container but neither option works. Any idea where i need to add this small bit of code for that seal to appear in the footer on Fusion9?

Update: I found the Footer section i need in the files. Im using Bootstrap, and found themes.php . Lines 160 - 180 are as follows.

// footer
 echo "<hr>\n";
 echo showbanners(2);
 echo "<div class='row'>\n<div class='col-xs-12 col-sm-12 col-md-12 col-lg-12'>";
 echo "<span>".stripslashes(strip_tags($settings['footer']))."</span><br/>\n";
 echo "<span>".showcopyright()."</span><br/>\n";
 echo "<span>Bootstrap Theme by <a href='http://www.php-fusion.co.uk' target='_blank'>PHPFusion Inc</a></span><br/>\n";
 echo "<span>";
 if ($settings['visitorcounter_enabled']) {
 echo showcounter();
 }
 if ($settings['rendertime_enabled'] == '1' || $settings['rendertime_enabled'] == '2') {
 if ($settings['visitorcounter_enabled']) {
 echo " | ";
 }
 echo showrendertime();
 }
 echo "</span>\n";
 echo "</div>\n</div>\n";
 echo "</div>\n";
}

I tried adding the Godaddy site seal code in just above the copyright section but ended up getting a site error, I am just not sure why it wont take it. the first part of the seal code is this..

<span id="siteseal"><script async type="text/javascript"

I assume that this isnt working right because i am not adding it in correctly but im not sure how to go about this. I used to be alot better at this stuff than i am now.
Edited by N/A on 03-05-2018 20:45,
1 reply
There are no post found.

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

3 participants

W
W
Wanabo 10
www.probemyip.com/probe-my-ip-80x15.png
pHp-Fusion.Asia & pHp-Fusion.Fr & pHp-Fusion.Cn are available for a localized support community. Send PB for info.
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 598 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 94 threads in the forums
S
S
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 13 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 3 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
R
R
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet