Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Boom, Bang database and fusion crash

Asked Modified Viewed 2,133 times
J
Jock
J
Jock 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 116 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 15 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I didn't nothing wrong I was even not near page and I get this on site and I cannot log in database.

Unable to establish connection to MySQL
1045 : Access denied for user '******'@'2**********' (using password: YES)

First time I managed to fix this problem by new database password and new setup and after backup. I have feeling that this time will not go easy.

Is it time that you guys found out what is wrong with script becouse I am not only one who have this problem?
Edited by Jock on 07-03-2006 04:03,
0 replies

4 posts

K
KEFF
K
KEFF 10
Member of Executive Committee. No sites running.
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 797 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 32 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

Is this a local dbase or is it located on a online server? It would help out a great deal if you supply more details.

I've only encountered this kinda problem myself when running locally on a computer, if it would have been a more frequent problem, it would have been fixed by now.

Who else has this problem, as you suggest? We do take things like this very much serious.
0 replies
J
Jock
J
Jock 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

KEFF wrote:
Is this a local dbase or is it located on a online server? It would help out a great deal if you supply more details.

I've only encountered this kinda problem myself when running locally on a computer, if it would have been a more frequent problem, it would have been fixed by now.

Who else has this problem, as you suggest? We do take things like this very much serious.
It is located on a online server. On web site I had message what I quoted up, and I was not be able to log in database until I changed password. I am able to upload, download files via ftp, I am able to log with same (old) password on my provider menu site. I have option to change password, what I did, so after two houres when my new password is ON I was able to log in in database and website is OK.
But it is long way for good. something is wrong with script? This is second time that this is happiend to me? First time it was happiend some time after I installed script, now I have users and a lot of the material so it is pretty dangerous for me.

I didn't used backup, just changed database pass on provider online menu and in config.php.

?
Edited by Jock on 07-03-2006 09:46,
0 replies
J
Jock
J
Jock 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

0 replies
F
Falk
F
Falk 146
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 12 questions
answered
Super Admin

I cant see how a password would suddenly become invalid, i've not had this problem myself nor have any of our support sites. If you do find you have to change your password all you need to do is edit php-fusion's config.php and set $db_pass accordingly. Theres no need to reinstall from fresh. It sounds like a server issue, but without any clear details its difficult to say, but this is a very rare occurence.
0 replies

Category Forum

Bugs and Errors - 6

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 4 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet