Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Blank news.php after OK-finished setup. HELP

Asked Modified Viewed 3,752 times
D
ddd
D
ddd 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 4 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hello!
I've got a blank news.php page after seems to be successeful setup. (There is some rows html-sourse meta and header code on page) Address if intresting: http://support.uniscon.ru

i've read all instructions and have searched all forums of support, here and on russian site, tried 3 version, done all permission and all known things to do, checked correct file uploads and etc like working cookies and javascript on my machine. (imho of course)

Configuration: RH Enterpise Linux, Apache 2 (fusion site as virtualhost), php 4.4.2, mySql4.1.14. One of the forum threads meant about exactly RH Enterpise Linux, and i think this may be a key, but in the thread situation solved itself, after another setup proccess. I've set it up seems to me 30 times, different version and condition, tried set either absolutely unsecured but easy - root on connections, everyone on access, but all in vain.

I think basically php and mysql works, because i have correct installation proccess (it warn me when for example i forgot some permision, and pass when it's OK), thus setup.php and at least part of maincore.php works, and i've got filled tables in database. Plus to this on the same server works fine php-nuke and another one site uses php+mySql.

Here maybe useful detail - when i view f.e. maincore.php, mc editor in some plases uncorrectly superimpose structure of code - it faded after some slash sign and bright again after '#' sign. May be remedy can be in some code page setting or locale delimiters or special signs in RH enterprise?

So, please, php-fusion guru's - help!

Dan Novikov, Russia.
0 replies

5 posts

S
Sbhedges
S
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 145 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
answered

Try reuploading maincore.php
0 replies
D
ddd
D
ddd 10
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

thank you, i've checked before,and tryed one more time now. same result - negative.
i meant sintaxis differenses, not fle corruption... thanks anyway!
0 replies
D
ddd
D
ddd 10
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

still need help...
0 replies
D
ddd
D
ddd 10
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

no remedy was found, gone to other cms.
0 replies
R
Reflectoman
R
------------------------------------------------
Adnan Ahmed Online
File Hosting | Image Hosting | Free SMS
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 176 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 9 threads in the forums
answered

hey,
i had this problem too, a while ago ... i posted in this forum. it was that my theme folder was not uploaded. by default fusion requires a theme to be there till u change it, and my server was set to not display errors so i only got a blank page.

check ur themes, make sure the default theme has been uploaded. (i'm not quite sure what the default is right now, either milestone or similitude06 ?!?!)

Adnan.
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 5 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet