Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Latest Active Forum

Asked Modified Viewed 2,910 times
I
inuken
I
inuken 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 57 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 14 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

hi everyone..i need some help..i wanna show up on the latest active forum thread panel the forum too...meaning it appears, but it cant be accesed like the threads..i wanna appears like in this maine page, meaning the members can click on the forum of the threads too, not just the threads..thank you verry much
0 replies

8 posts

I
inuken
I
inuken 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

can someone help me? pls? :( thank you
0 replies
A
adamantix
A
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 8 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
answered

Hello! I have the same problem. I want to make the Forum column clickable. I've searched the forum, but i could not find an answer. If you could help me it would be wonderful! :) Thank you!
0 replies
A
adamantix
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Someone? Anyone? Just a hint, something. I really need to make this change on my site. :| Maybe just the file/files where I must modificate the code. I saw on your site that it is possible... so if someone knows something, please help. Thank you!

Like this: img222.imageshack.us/img222/1640/screenpc0.th.jpg
0 replies
W
WEC
W
WEC 10
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 946 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 5 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

Maybe you can use this forum panel:

http://wibix.de/infusions/pro_downloa...php?did=28

0 replies
A
adamantix
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

:| Thanks, but this only adds a new panel more or less like Latest Active Forum Threads. I only want to activate the forum column links.
0 replies
W
WEC
W
WEC 10
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 946 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 5 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

Pick a theme with 100% width and use this code for forum_threads_list_panel.php

<?php
/*---------------------------------------------------+
| PHPFusion 6 Content Management System
+----------------------------------------------------+
| Copyright © 2002 - 2005 Nick Jones
| http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/
+----------------------------------------------------+
| Released under the terms & conditions of v2 of the
| GNU General Public License. For details refer to
| the included gpl.txt file or visit http://gnu.org
+----------------------------------------------------*/
if (!defined("IN_FUSION")) { header("Location:../../index.php"); exit; }

$result = dbquery(
   "SELECT tf.*, tt.*, tu.user_id,user_name, MAX(tp.post_id) as last_id, COUNT(tp.post_id) as count_posts FROM ".$db_prefix."forums tf
   INNER JOIN ".$db_prefix."threads tt USING(forum_id)
   INNER JOIN ".$db_prefix."posts tp USING(thread_id)
   INNER JOIN ".$db_prefix."users tu ON tt.thread_lastuser=tu.user_id
   WHERE ".groupaccess('forum_access')." GROUP BY thread_id ORDER BY thread_lastpost DESC LIMIT 0,".$settings['numofthreads']
);
if (dbrows($result) != 0) {
   $i = 0;
   opentable($locale['025']);
   echo "<table cellpadding='0' cellspacing='1' width='100%' class='tbl-border'>\n<tr>\n";
   if ($theme_width == "100%") echo "<td class='tbl2'><span class='small'><b>".$locale['030']."</b></span></td>\n";
   echo "<td class='tbl2'><span class='small'><b>".$locale['031']."</b></span></td>
<td align='center' width='1%' class='tbl2' style='white-space:nowrap'><span class='small'><b>".$locale['033']."</b></span></td>
<td align='center' colspan='2' width='1%' class='tbl2' style='white-space:nowrap'><span class='small'><b>".$locale['034']."</b></span></td>
</tr>\n";
   while ($data = dbarray($result)) {
      if ($i % 2 == 0) { $row_color = "tbl1"; } else { $row_color = "tbl2"; }
      echo "<tr>\n";
      if ($theme_width == "100%") {
         echo "<td width='45%' class='$row_color'><span class='small'>

<a href='".FORUM."viewforum.php?forum_id=".$data['forum_id']."' title='".$data['forum_name']."'>

".$data['forum_name']."</a></span></td>
<td width='55%' class='$row_color'><span class='small'><a href='".FORUM."viewthread.php?forum_id=".$data['forum_id']."&amp;thread_id=".$data['thread_id']."&amp;pid=".$data['last_id']."#post_".$data['last_id']."' title='".$data['thread_subject']."'>".trimlink($data['thread_subject'], 30)."</a></span></td>\n";
      } else {
         echo "<td width='100%' class='$row_color'><span class='small'><a href='".FORUM."viewthread.php?forum_id=".$data['forum_id']."&amp;thread_id=".$data['thread_id']."&amp;pid=".$data['last_id']."#post_".$data['last_id']."' title='".$data['thread_subject']." (".$data['forum_name'].")'>".trimlink($data['thread_subject'], 30)."</a></span></td>\n";
      }
      echo "<td align='center' width='1%' class='$row_color' style='white-space:nowrap'><span class='small'>".($data['count_posts']-1)."</span></td>
<td align='center' width='1%' class='$row_color' style='white-space:nowrap'><span class='small'><a href='".BASEDIR."profile.php?lookup=".$data['thread_lastuser']."'>".$data['user_name']."</a></span></td>
<td align='center' width='1%' class='$row_color' style='white-space:nowrap'><span class='small'>".showdate("forumdate", $data['thread_lastpost'])."</span></td>
</tr>\n";
      $i++;
   }
   if (iMEMBER) {
      echo "<tr>\n<td align='center' colspan='5' class='tbl1'><span class='small'><a href='".INFUSIONS."forum_threads_list_panel/my_threads.php'>".$locale['026']."</a> |
<a href='".INFUSIONS."forum_threads_list_panel/my_posts.php'>".$locale['027']."</a> |
<a href='".INFUSIONS."forum_threads_list_panel/new_posts.php'>".$locale['028']."</a></span></td>\n</tr>\n";
   }
   echo "</table>\n";
   closetable();
}
?>
0 replies
A
adamantix
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Omg!!! It works! :D Thank you so much, you are the best! ^^
0 replies
I
inuken
I
inuken 10
  • Member, joined since
answered

I used the code that you give, and it works, meaning the forum column became clickable, but there is a big problem. Now it redirects me to the first page of the thread, and not at the last one. And this is not good. On the new version of php-fusion it works, but I have v6.00.206. I understood that the file viewthred.php must be modificated, but I don’t know how. A hint would be very helpful. Thank you!
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 8 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet