Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

The weblinks.php file is missing.

Asked Modified Viewed 1,735 times
B
BigheadNathan54
B
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 4 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 3 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I had just installed my PHPFusion system. So far its great, a heck of a lot better than PHP-Nuke. Anyways, when I installed it everything was ready to go except for one problem with the Web Links. The Web Links was already set up. All I had to do was add the links I wanted.

But I noticed the link URL for Web Links was the file weblinks.php, but it doesn't exist. I went to the directory where it was suposed to have set up the weblinks.php, but no such file exists and now I can't use my Web Links feature. So, how do I go about setting up a file for the Web Links feature to use?

EDIT: I might as well go ahead and add this other problem I have. I just made a custom page and now its not working. I told it to add a link to it in the Navigation Bar after I finished making it, but when I clicked the link to it I got the "this page cannot be displayed" message.
Edited by BigheadNathan54 on 04-03-2007 03:47,
0 replies
There are no post found.

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet