Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

UserGroups Management (UGM)

Asked Modified Viewed 3,296 times
A
afoster
A
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 725 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 128 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

A while back I installed an infusion called User Group Management which allowed me to set up different groups and move members into the different groups that were set up. I was then able to send out private messages to everyone in any specific group. I just tried sending out an email to a group and found that it is no longer working. I am using version 7.02.03 and wonder if that is the problem. When trying to link to the author (Christian Zeller), I am taken to a page that is no longer active.

Can anyone help me with this? I have noticed on the forum posts that relate to user groups in the profile, but I don't believe that is what is being referenced. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Merged on Aug 21 2011 at 10:02:23:
OK, I have de-infused the UserGroup Management infusion and I am now dealing with the usergroups that have been added by me. Should i not be able to send PM's to the user groups of my choosing? If so it is not happening for me and I know that emails are being sent otherwise. Any ideas?
Edited by afoster on 21-08-2011 19:02,
0 replies

3 posts

C
Craig
C
Craig 14
  • Fusioneer, joined since
  • Contributed 4,462 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 212 threads in the forums
answered
Fusioneer

Afoster, With PHPFusion you can send private messages to usergroups anyway. :S
0 replies
A
afoster
A
answered

I thought that to be the case, however it is not working. I have checked the box next to "Send to All" where the Group name is located. When going to the Outbox, it is not even showing that a PM was sent.

NEVER MIND. Sending Private Messages is not going to work for me...I have uploaded an older version of Mail2All that with some minor modification works the way I want it. It takes advantage of the User Groups and is sending the emails out to the players in the user group individually.
Edited by afoster on 22-08-2011 04:24,
0 replies
— 10 months later —
N
Newtype
N
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 16 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 6 threads in the forums
answered

would anyone happen to have the original download package for this infusion? I cannot find a working link anywhere...
0 replies

Category Forum

Panels and Infusions

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 3 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

3 participants

C
C
Craig 14
  • Fusioneer, joined since
  • Contributed 4,462 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 212 threads in the forums
N
N
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 16 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 6 threads in the forums
A
A

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet