Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Well,,, Its My Site here...

Asked Modified Viewed 2,109 times
G
gero9mo
G
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 42 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 11 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Have used php-Fusion for a couple of weeks and after trying out and failing on many designs i now feel i got something to come up with:

http://www.3wpoker.com/news.php

It's created and made possible because of Digitaniums and or (effectica.com) great work with the theme "F-Liquid" .Wich is the one i have in use and also will use as "default" for my site, i think!

I have "redone and modifyed some images a bit, so that it suits my "needs" a bit more, but i am quite happy with it so far,, even though there aint actually the biggest "change" either :)
but a feedback is really aprissiated highly,, :)

Content at the site ain't fully "loaded" but i am awaiting a bit for the release of .400 wich i am shure will be ready when digitanium have used his well earned time needed to publish it.. (thank you again for your great work digitanium..)

Thanx for wisiting my site, all of you that do so...

gero9mo
Edited by gero9mo on 30-05-2006 14:44,
0 replies

3 posts

S
sh2inpanama
S
Once I reached 70mph on my scooter I noticed that the road started to look different. Was I going that fast???
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 4 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
answered

I like the clock feature ;)
0 replies
G
gero9mo
G
answered

It's a cool feature that clock yep :)

I need to update a bit on the above post i made:

The F-Licuid is as a theme option now, (though it still needs some image "change" to suit my site)

I am using the Dimension theme but i have only added another background as for now.I will change a few more "items" so it suits my site (my header logo is not to well designed yet ++ etc)

Thanx for reviewing my site!
Edited by gero9mo on 04-06-2006 23:56,
0 replies
G
gero9mo
G
answered

Now i have settled with my sites "default" theme i guess.:)

After Shedrock so kindly added his Uriah Heep theme at the php themes site, i really found a design that enabled me with my "low skills yet", to change it into something i feel satisfied with and that suits my site quite ok!

But my opinnion is of course not the one i need, only, so if anybody has the time to drop by http://www.3wpoker.com/news.php
and give me a feedback on how they think the sites appearance is, i would be glad to recieve any critic,tip,hint and/ore whatever you might ad as your review!

From the webmaster
0 replies

Category Forum

Post Your Site

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 3 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

S
S
Once I reached 70mph on my scooter I noticed that the road started to look different. Was I going that fast???
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 4 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
G
G

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet