Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Help with upgrade from 6.00.3 -> 6.01.5

Asked Modified Viewed 3,052 times
J
jimmy_newyork
J
Have a great day!
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 24 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Howdy folks, I am in need of some help I have just upgraded from 6.00.3 to 6.01.5 and for the most part all went well. I will have to go back re mod my theme but thats not the issue. I did the upgrade.php thing, then I uploded ALL the files, and then I checked the site, all looks good. I then go to the infusions panel and all hell breaks loose. LOL.... The center box gives me the following errors

Warning: main(): Unable to access ../infusions/photo_converter/locale/English.php in /hsphere/local/home/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXX/infusions/photo_converter/infusion.php on line 17

Warning: main(../infusions/photo_converter/locale/English.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in hsphere/local/home/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXX/infusions/photo_converter/infusion.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Unable to access ../infusions/photo_converter/locale/English.php in /hsphere/local/home/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXX/infusions/photo_converter/infusion.php on line 17

Warning: main(../infusions/photo_converter/locale/English.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/nemo656/smallbore.us/infusions/photo_converter/infusion.php on line 17
Warning: main(): Unable to access ../infusions/photo_converter/locale/English.php in /hsphere/local/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXX/smallbore.us/infusions/photo_converter/infusion.php on line 17
Warning: main(../infusions/photo_converter/locale/English.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXX/infusions/photo_converter/infusion.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../infusions/photo_converter/locale/English.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/hsphere/shared/apache/libexec/php4ext/php/') in /hsphere/local/home/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXX/infusions/photo_converter/infusion.php on line 17

I find the last line in that interesting but I do not know what it means.

Also the drop down menu that shows available infusions ONLY shows the avatar infusion that I had in there previously. and I did upload all the files, and I did check that they are all on the host.

Does anyone have any ideas of can someone point me in the right direction as to where to look.

Thanks
Have a great day
-Jim
0 replies

2 posts

J
jimmy_newyork
J
Have a great day!
answered

Another little tid bit to this is when I try and view the Photo Gallery the center box displays a message that simply stated [Updated] - Anyone have any ideas?

Have a great day
-Jim
0 replies
J
jimmy_newyork
J
Have a great day!
answered

OK after checking all my directories, I noticed two things, that I am very surprised that no one has noticed yet. In the photo gallery infusion in the locale directory the english.php should be English.php the actual infusion script is looking for the file with a capital "E" on a unix host this makes a difference. Next I noticed that when I uploaded ALL files I found that there were TWO milestone themes. I use the Milestone theme. There were TWO now. One was "Milestone" and the other was "milestone" again on a unix host this makes a difference. I deleted the old theme directory and uploaded the files from the distribution directory /themes/milestone to my Milestone directory and now all appears OK. I need to do some more checking but at this time it appears that I have solved my own problem. I hope this info might help someone else in this position.

Have a great day
-Jim
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 2 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet