Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

BloodKiller LIT 'hacker'

Locked Asked Modified Viewed 6,670 times
R
Redemption
R
Oh dear.
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 64 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

First of all you destroy data you are not a hacker but some lowlevel cracker cause you destroy data. And you do it on various sites with the same way = not hackin!

2nd you leave your ID all over the place:

Registrant ID:4FD53F5C59BF9337
Registrant Name:Aras Buda
Registrant Organizationpfftrotrec
Registrant Street1pfftO Box 778
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Santa Monica
Registrant State/Province:KAUNO
Registrant Postal Code:LT-5030
Registrant Country:LT
Registrant Phone:+370.61296456
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:protrekas@takas.lt

Want me to make a phonecall or send postcard to the owner?
Maybe post this on a LT neo-nazi site and add this man hates them?

How does it feel to be nakid?

Antisucerity.org but you forget to mark the anonymus box and leave every detail to the public of the domain you own. FFS you use it to leave images on your victims site o.O

Hmmm... Stop annoyin peeps smile

Hackers make a point and go on... you just like to destroy peoples work as much as you can. You are not a good example for the hacker community.

* I just lookup up the domain, don't make me find out what I can do with your ip man.

Now you are very proud, this is what you did:

- You destroyed some sort of blog of my girlfriend, she spend the last 2 years keepin some sort of diary: The good times and bad times. She was happy with the system she had and yeah, mine and her fault cause she didn't update - backup. It was only a damn diary.

So I hope you are happy with your achievement... prolly underage so yeah you prolly still are.

Stop wrecking people's sites. You made your point already.

Ino you read here.

EDIT: Just so you know: It's not gonna be hard to run my serverlog and look for the Bclass in the ip's and take out a the class that leads to LT = it's was a belgian site for belgian peeps, my guess is you come out fast smile

STOP IT!
Edited by Redemption on 08-04-2007 13:10,
0 replies

6 posts

O
ozzWANTED
O
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 99 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 22 threads in the forums
answered

That is not his id - that is his provider. Becouse in Lithuanian all providers give a dinamic IP - there is no point to hide it - 5 seconds and IP will be changed - If you do that few times - nobody can even have a chance to trace you. You can call them, but first of all, you need to learn Lithuanian. And even if you know Lithuanian, the result will be nothing.
P.S. Antisecurity.org is not a bloodkiller own, this site is owned by other man.

P.S. That's why wise peoples do a database backups. If you've didn't that - it's your fault.
Edited by ozzWANTED on 08-04-2007 13:14,
0 replies
R
Redemption
R
Oh dear.
  • Member, joined since
answered

- Well imageshack already removed his images.
- Mailling his provider will not leave them 'uncaring'.
- Offi institutions do no like crackers whatever their age/goal.

- I respect hackers and I do believe they are necsesairy but I really dislike crackers that destroy people's work.

- He keeps doing this his provider gets a mail with a lot of info, including the return mail of imageshack. I think this is a 14 year old or sumtin and his daddy isn't gonna like the account suspension. It's the provider you got to get. You think I'm gonna nock on his door? I'm from Belgium ;)

His IP may change but his providers ip class will stay the same.

About the dude with domain: he hosts images for his hackpage and no knowing the lang I supose he's of the same group.

Bout the lang:
We run a gameserver somewhere and we have lots of nationalities. From brazil to russia, there will be someone nice enough to translate stuff.

I'm sorry but i really dislike this kind of people - be constructive not destructive.

And I'm not talkin bout the site: I know db-backups and I do them for my sites. This was a blog of my girlfriend. Don't think she knows what a backup is :p

And last but not least: About the fairytale of dynamic IP's

Every provider works with dynamic IP's FFS. You have to pay for a static one. But you don't change IP's so easily cause system is build for releasy and catch it back if not taken. Every system works like that by every provider. It really takes time to get a fresh IP and luck. And if he takes out the plug for a day or two and he succeeds well. I think he will be more frustated bout the 2 days no I-net then me bout my girlfriends blog :P

Rerooting is only way to hide it and then you gotto know the blockers. This is a kid not a hacker. Dont get it mixed up.

Hackers don't take down blog sites with an arcade infusion :P FFS
Edited by Redemption on 08-04-2007 13:35,
0 replies
O
ozzWANTED
O
  • Member, joined since
answered

roadkill wrote:
- Well imageshack already removed his images.
- Mailling his provider will not leave them 'uncaring'.
- Offi institutions do no like crackers whatever their age/goal.

Muahahaha:D Lithuania is not you "peacefull" country - there nobody will be insterested in you calls, and nothing will be done. Imageshack - removed, and what? He will upload a new one. So?

roadkill wrote:
- He keeps doing this his provider gets a mail with a lot of info, including the return mail of imageshack. I think this is a 14 year old or sumtin and his daddy isn't gonna like the account suspension. It's the provider you got to get. You think I'm gonna nock on his door? I'm from Belgium ;)

BloodKiller isn't a 14 years old kid. Be sure. And stop posting you jokes - provider can't catch his user, becouse his ip is dinamic, so now that IP depends to other man.

roadkill wrote:
His IP may change but his providers ip class will stay the same.

Then you'll need to ban all Lithuania, becouse there are only one main provider.

roadkill wrote:
Every provider works with dynamic IP's FFS. You have to pay for a static one. But you don't change IP's so easily cause system is build for releasy and catch it back if not taken. Every system works like that by every provider. It really takes time to get a fresh IP and luck. And if he takes out the plug for a day or two and he succeeds well.

That is with your provider. I self can change my IP 100 times in 6 minuttes, you don't trust me?
0 replies
M
MoD
M
MoD 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 7 posts on the community forums.
answered

ozzWANTED ... The ISP keeps logs for what user used what IP at EACH SECOND..

So, dont worry about that.

He can give them a month old IP and theyll know it was mr. Buddha Arafa ****hole using it. That and some logs from his hacked site and byebye internet connection.

Dont think that if bloodkiller isnt a 14year old that he can avoid the law/ revenge etc.

Besides, such people always get whats coming to them. Hell get spanked by the law soon enough.
0 replies
O
ozzWANTED
O
  • Member, joined since
answered

MoD wrote:
ozzWANTED ... The ISP keeps logs for what user used what IP at EACH SECOND..

You think what I don't know, also, I don't know your information source, but our Lithuanian provider logs your ip only 4 times/day, and keeps only 200 hundreds rows for every user. In this case, this mean what after 1-2 weeks, there will not be even any psychical posiblities to indentify the user. And If the LAN and MainBoard Mac address will be different that was in log - you don't have any chance.

So, dont worry about that.

MoD wrote:
He can give them a month old IP and theyll know it was mr. Buddha Arafa hole using it.

Also only dreams. The logs are stored only 2 weeks in ours provider. There is not need to register you user with name and surname to get internet access. And even these logs, whose are possible to get, are not available only for government institutions, and this proccess will be really long. So, you don't have a chance to dream about sb catching. This is not the peacefull and hornest country as it is yours.

MoD wrote:
Besides, such people always get whats coming to them. Hell get spanked by the law soon enough.

You just hope that. But there is to far what your dreams become real.
0 replies
F
Falk
F
Falk 146
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 12 questions
answered
Super Admin

Ok enough arguing, thread locked.
0 replies

Category Forum

General Discussion

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 6 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 4 members

4 participants

F
F
Falk 146
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 12 questions
R
R
Oh dear.
  • Member, joined since
O
O
  • Member, joined since
M
M
MoD 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 7 posts on the community forums.

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet