Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

IE7 client bug - log in

Asked Modified Viewed 1,429 times
L
leighton2202
L
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

What a wierd bug, I'm not sure what the hell is causing this but it has started happening without warning and no changes to my pc (including pc updates)...

The log on authentication fails in ie7 unless I tick the 'remember me' radio button. It does not happen to anyone else and firefox is fine too..

If i log in using the correct details and without checking the remember me button in ie7 the redirect screen is shown 'without' the classing 'logging on as...' text and simply redirects to the main screen without being logged in!

I'm not sure if anyone else has come across this before?

Leighton
0 replies

2 posts

F
fetloser
F
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 275 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
answered

It's pretty commom, sometimes IE does that... You could either always tick the remember me, or maybe modify the loginprocess to "simulate" a tick of the box even if you didn't...

0 replies
V
vorlich
V
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
answered

Yup, I'm seeing the exact same behaviour as is my client, both on my site and this one. Opera and Firefox both work. This is a showstopper.
0 replies

Category Forum

Bugs and Errors - 6

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 2 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet