Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Backup fails

Asked Modified Viewed 1,455 times
D
digifredje
D
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 77 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 21 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Today I tried to take a backup, but it failed.
I got this message back:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, xxx@xxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at xxx.xxx.xxx Port 80

The funny thing is that, when I exclude the tabel "fusion_posts", everything works fine.

So I guess there is a problem with the table "fusion_posts" or with a message in it, but how can I discover just what.
Edited by digifredje on 09-03-2008 17:57,
0 replies

4 posts

T
toxic
T
toxic 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 3 posts on the community forums.
answered

digifredje wrote:

The funny thing is that, when I exclude the tabel "fusion_posts", everything works fine.

So I guess there is a problem with the table "fusion_posts" or with a message in it, but how can I discover just what.

Tried using PHPMyAdmin ? When u select the DB-Subtable- %prefix% posts there should be a link like "check database" [within the Tab 'operations'].

Or just try it with this Query : CHECK TABLE ".$db_prefix."posts
0 replies
D
digifredje
D
  • Member, joined since
answered

toxic wrote:

digifredje wrote:

Tried using PHPMyAdmin ? When u select the DB-Subtable- %prefix% posts there should be a link like "check database" [within the Tab 'operations'].

Or just try it with this Query : CHECK TABLE ".$db_prefix."posts

Yep, tried that already...
0 replies
T
team2win
T
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 125 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 26 threads in the forums
answered

I had this same problem. Found out one of my files was way to big to save. So I started downloading 1 or 2 or 3 files at a time, til I found out which one it was. Then once I found out, I had to erase what was in the file. Found out my Messages folder was over 150mb, so couldn't back it up. Fortunately it was that file, which I could erase.

Here's a link to the thread which has other suggestions in it also:

http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=38&thread_id=20163
0 replies
D
digifredje
D
  • Member, joined since
answered

team2win wrote:
I had this same problem. Found out one of my files was way to big to save. So I started downloading 1 or 2 or 3 files at a time, til I found out which one it was. Then once I found out, I had to erase what was in the file. Found out my Messages folder was over 150mb, so couldn't back it up. Fortunately it was that file, which I could erase.

Here's a link to the thread which has other suggestions in it also:

http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=38&thread_id=20163

I only select fusion_posts which is smaller than 10mb.
I'm afraid my problem is not simular.
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 4 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet