Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Fatal error while trying to change theme

Asked Modified Viewed 1,784 times
S
Smullo
S
Smullo 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I have very little knowledge on PHP-fusion. Today I wanted to try out another theme on my site. And I realised afterwards it probably wasnt compatible with the php version I use. My website crashed and now I cannot acces the website or the adminpanel to try and change back to my original theme. I have deleted the folder that the incompatible tryout theme (RedDawn) was in.

this is what is beeing showed in Firefox: (in explorer it only says http 500 - internal server error)

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access ../themes/RedDawn/theme.php in /usr/home/web/wse202927/subheader.php on line 14

Warning: require_once(../themes/RedDawn/theme.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/web/wse202927/subheader.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../themes/RedDawn/theme.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear'wink in /usr/home/web/wse202927/subheader.php on line 14

Please help me to get my old theme "Obscurity Litium" and my website to work again.. Is there anyway to fix this by doing some simple changing in the code?

Moderator Edit:
Keep the subject of the thread relevant, this is first and only time you add "plz help" to the subject!
Edited by starefossen on 16-09-2008 18:06,
0 replies

3 posts

J
Josso
J
Josso 10
–––
Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 309 posts on the community forums.
answered

Upload a working theme, and rename it to "RedDawn".
Go and change your theme to another theme.
Delete "RedDawn". :)
0 replies
S
Smullo
S
Smullo 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started this discussions
answered

Oh :D I've been trying to fix this for 8 hours now. Problem solved. Thanks alot!
0 replies
J
Josso
J
Josso 10
–––
Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 309 posts on the community forums.
answered

No problem! ;)
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 3 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet