Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Question

Asked Modified Viewed 1,370 times
N
Nosolam
N
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hello,

I was wondering how to make php fusion have a set forum that whenever I posted a topic in there it would appear on the front page of the website as well. Is this possible and if so, how can I go about setting something like this up?

~Nosolam
0 replies

2 posts

J
jikaka
J
jikaka 10
www.rusfusion.ru - russian nss
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 946 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 82 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

have the same panel last message forum "
and use it
0 replies
— 1 year later —
G
G
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Whether you seek out a pair of high heels for a prom or your wedding, Cheap Ugg Boots there is usually a huge selection of the most chic and sophisticated styles offered to you, Ugg Boots Outlet helping you choose a pair of evening shoes to perfect your special occasion. Dress to impress in a fashionable pair of heels. From prom shoes to wedding shoes, I believe there must be the perfect pair of evening shoes for you. From studs and buckles to glitter and animal print shoes, Ugg boots 5815 high heel shoes on sale store has it all. What are you waiting for? The perfect pair of shoes await you at Lady-Shoes-Mall.com. Express your personality at work with a pair of women's dress shoes from the working shoes category, which features the very best designer shoe styles that are sophisticated, Cheap Ugg Boots elegant, and versatile. These women's dress shoes will show your office who's the boss - or at least who's the best dressed and has the most style.
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 2 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

J
J
jikaka 10
www.rusfusion.ru - russian nss
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 946 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 82 threads in the forums
N
N
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet