Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Server Error..

Asked Modified Viewed 2,054 times
R
Reload86
R
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 32 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 9 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hi, I'm just wondering what could possibly cause an internal server error when running an identical script to the one that was there in the first place?

I'm using a lightbox1.0 photogallery.php, and it was working fine all night, I decided to try putting a pagenav at the top above the photos, tinkering around a little to find the right place for the code to slot in and after a couple of trial edits I got:

Error 500 - Internal server error

An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later.

So I replaced the edited file with the original version that was there (definitely the right file in the right place) and I still get the error? I can't find an error log and the photogallery.php is the only file causing the error but I'm stumped, anyone who can help?

I'm using v7.00.05
0 replies

7 posts

C
Craig
C
Craig 14
  • Fusioneer, joined since
  • Contributed 4,462 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 212 threads in the forums
answered
Fusioneer

What's your site link please?
0 replies
R
Reload86
R
answered

pm'd you it

I've tried everything I can think of, htaccess, php ini, php4/5, I've used the original photogallery.php, the original lightbox version etc... still get the error.

I've had it happen to me before too, I tried the user photogallery, tried making a couple of changes to it and it didn't even throw up an error, just when you clicked the link it seemed to redirect you to the index. I checked the script thoroughly, took every index redirect out and it still did it, just couldn't access it at all anymore.
0 replies
C
Craig
C
Craig 14
answered
Fusioneer

I think you need to see if any of your site works?
Have you any other sites on the same ? Check if they work
If not it could be host related and you might need to contact you host for support.
0 replies
R
Rolf Mayer
R
Ex
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 391 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
answered

Why pm? If you only want one person to help you, you better don't ask in a forum like this. :@
0 replies
R
Reload86
R
answered

@ Ypsilon - Because I'm running a slightly older version, I'm not sure of the security updates since its release and I'd rather not have the address posted so freely on here where practicing hackers might just feel like giving it a go..

@Fangree_Craig - The rest of the site is working fine, only photogallery.php is giving an error, I also have another 2 fusion sites running on my server, one with the user photogallery too, but I had to entirely re-install the site and then infuse it unaltered, different infusion so it might not be relevant but it's a similar problem so they may be linked.

Also I'm on 1&1 so not sure if they cause any specific problems? They seem to with everything else.. I have contacted them but they tend to be about as useful as a toffee hammer so I'm not holding out much hope.
0 replies
C
Craig
C
Craig 14
answered
Fusioneer

Just upload a new photogallery.php from the core package or upload the photogallery mod like you got it before you broke it.

Plus you should really upgrade to 7.01.04
0 replies
R
Reload86
R
answered

I have, I tried the original from the v7.00.07 package which I assume should have worked, and I tried the original version of the lightbox infusions script too, still get the same error which leads me to think it is actually a server problem, but then it was running fine earlier so what could have changed?

And yeah I should upgrade, just couldn't when it originally came out as I ran a gaming website and needed fusionboard 4 working, haven't really looked into since.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the host says, it's probably their fault, usually is.
0 replies

Category Forum

Panels and Infusions

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 7 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

3 participants

C
C
Craig 14
R
R
R
R
Ex
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 391 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet