Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

securimage problem in new 7.01.05 install SOLVED

Asked Modified Viewed 6,870 times
S
steemar
S
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 4 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Testing a new install of fusion using wamp on home PC prior to converting existing phpBB hybrid site.

Versions: Fusion 7.01.05 (re-downloaded and re-installed 15/03/11 just to make sure all up-to-date); PHP 5.2.6; MySQL 5.0.45; Apache 2.2.3. (These all match the intended production environment.)

All installed well, all databases work OK and are accessible. However securimage doesn't work in register.php and contact.php. Just get the words 'Validation code:' where the image should be.

Searched the forum for similar problems, downloaded and ran the test script which shows all should be OK (and I got the smiley face).

Looked in various environment logs and found these messages in the php error log:

[15-Mar-2011 12:31:27] PHP Warning: mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\testbed\includes\securimage\securimage.php on line 397

[15-Mar-2011 12:31:27] PHP Warning: mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\testbed\includes\securimage\securimage.php on line 397

[15-Mar-2011 12:31:27] PHP Warning: mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\testbed\includes\securimage\securimage.php on line 398

[15-Mar-2011 12:31:27] PHP Warning: mysql_query() [<a href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\testbed\includes\securimage\securimage.php on line 398

As all other DB calls work, I must assume that config.php is OK. in phpMyAdmin the user has all privileges to the database.

I'm now at a loss where to look next - any ideas?
Edited by steemar on 15-03-2011 16:00,
0 replies

4 posts

S
smokeman
S
  • Veteran Member, joined since
  • Contributed 920 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 79 threads in the forums
answered
Veteran Member

Im using WampServer 2.0

PHP version: 5.2.9-2
MySQL version: 5.1.33

- and it all works like a charm here..

Maybe try with the version 2.0 of WampServer.

Edit: And here's a screenshot of my PHP settings:
www.dvdside.dk/images/ws.jpg
0 replies
S
steemar
S
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

HI Smokeman - I'm already on wampserver 2! I think it HAS to be something to do with the privileges, but I have granted all.
Also I have everything as per your php settings and still no joy. Might try deleting everyhting, drop databaseand user and start again (again!)
0 replies
S
smokeman
S
answered
Veteran Member

Hmm, I've got password on my database user - try that first m8.

www.dvdside.dk/images/pma.jpg
0 replies
S
steemar
S
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Found it!
I have an auto-prepend file that invokes bad-behavior. That does some SQL and invokes config etc. Somewhere along the line I close the connection. I have commented out the auto-prepend in my .htacess file and securimage has burst back into life.

Now how do I close this 'fault'? :)
0 replies

Category Forum

Installation Issues - 8

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 4 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

S
S
  • Newbie, joined since
S
S

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet