Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Custom "Submit News" page

Asked Modified Viewed 1,471 times
N
nSage
N
nSage 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Greetings from nSage,
I am working on my first PHP fusion based web-page and lets say my PHP skill's aren't on "elite" level. I come from Latvia, a country located near the Baltic sea, so basically my web-page is also meant to be for local people.
Well, enough about me and lets get straight to the point.

I am creating a gaming community based web-page, the thing that I would like to offer to the people are game reviews, previews, news, videos e.t.c. So lately I managed to work out everything, but I got stuck at editing "submit.php".

Here is my web-page: http://www.nsage.lv
Basically I used one of the default themes and edited a bit (I found it suitable for the things I want to do)

Any way, here is how the "news" section looks like when you press "Lasīt visu" or "Read more"
http://www.nsage.lv/news.php?readmore=2

So you see the "template" of the extended news, I mean the outlook. The thing I would like to make, is place such forms in "Submit News" page. For example, you are a member of the page and you would like to add some news (like normally anyone does) and all you have to do, is fill the form and it all falls into places.

So I used a bit of Photoshop, to show you what I meant...
How it looks now:
www.bildites.lv/images/nguyl94svmes1wj9kxic_thumb.jpg

How I want to make it:
www.bildites.lv/images/60ydufixtu1cwpbq66nm_thumb.jpg

So basically I want to create such "template" submit page (if you check expanded news, it's basically the same) for my members, so they can fill everything up and just submit it! So the users will manage the content, although I will still need to read it through and accept it before posting to the main page.

Is there any advice where should I start and how hard could this be? If anyone can help me with programming this I would be pleased and also possibly support with some donation...

Sincerely,
nSage from Latvia

Merged on Jun 12 2011 at 08:20:04:
Any advises? Already a week has passed and I am still at the same point.
Edited by nSage on 12-06-2011 09:20,
0 replies
There are no post found.

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

N
N
nSage 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet