Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

(request/query) RSS to NEWS

Asked Modified Viewed 1,419 times
W
Wighar
W
Wighar 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 3 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Having looked through the Modifications and Requests section of the forum, I have not found any information or request or indeed data suggesting for what I am looking for*.

I am looking for a plugin/infusion that will parse RSS or other syndication feed as a post to 'news submission' or indeed 'post the news' directly with the content from the feed, of course this requires that it cite either the link or a custom entry by the admin, using news as a main point here, but I believe this can be used for article usageas well :)

to add an example, feeds provided by IGN Entertainment require posted feed content to cite that the news is posted/provided by IGN.com, thus making its content useful for a gaming community much like mine at stamfaste.se or other feeds with permission from the source provider of course.

if such is already available please do indicate where i can get it :) , I use version PHPFusion 7.02.xx

*notice: I do apologize if I have missed another thread where this is already mentioned and hope moderator/admins kindly regard that I am but human and must have missed this when searching the forum.
Edited by Wighar on 04-07-2011 12:03,
0 replies

1 post

C
Craig
C
Craig 14
  • Fusioneer, joined since
  • Contributed 4,462 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 212 threads in the forums
answered
Fusioneer

No problem we all miss things at times, can't be expected to see everything.

Anyway as soon as I can contact the author of SS Feeds Panel I will make sure I post it for users.
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 1 post
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

C
C
Craig 14
  • Fusioneer, joined since
  • Contributed 4,462 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 212 threads in the forums
W
W
Wighar 10
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 3 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet