Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Ukrainian locale for PHPFusion v7.02

Asked Modified Viewed 5,755 times
K
kot2007
K
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 17 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hi, everyone! Hope you were waiting for my Ukrainian locale distribution. And here it is!

Gee, I could not even imagine such many changes after the last version localized by me - 7.01.05...
While translating, I have seen a lot of ways to make a local set more polished, more "humanly" and less technically strict for the better user experience. So, I decided to check all the parts and not only new ones after the 7.01 version.
That decision led for a huge checking process and as a result many of files were completely rewritten, I found several bugs and missing lines.
Also I have added a locale for the shoutbox, that is now a standalone infusion.
At the end I had a desire to localize even the TinyMCE editor, but after a few weeks of scrupulous work with all of that, I just ignored it or the world would not see the final version for a long time. :)

For those who followed the progress of my work, described here http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/forum/vie...d_id=26535, I must note, that the final version almost identical to the beta.

Enjoy!

Merged on Jun 27 2013 at 14:44:03:
Hello again!
Development of the PHPFusion 7.02.x core was not extremely fast since 7.02.04 version. Though, some minor changes we have and a little of it is about locales too.
Besides that, I have repaired several mistakes and few dialogs were rewritten.

Here the 7.02.07 Ukrainian locale:
Edited by kot2007 on 27-06-2013 13:44,
kot2007 attached the following file:
ukrainian7024.zip [No information available / 641 Downloads]
ukrainian70207.7z [No information available / 538 Downloads]
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

Locales Forum - 8

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

K
K
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 17 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 7 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet