Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

BBCode Group Restrictions

Asked Modified Viewed 2,666 times
U
Ugleh
U
Ugleh 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 160 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 27 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

This Addon requires major configuration so for that reason I will not add it to the addons because I feel members on there might break their site just from all of it.

Download:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58144757/BBC...ctions.zip

The readme in the download goes through a lot.

This addon had modifications of:
Core File Modification:
/maincore.php

Core File Overwrites:
/administration/bbcodes.php
/locale/English/admin/bbcodes.php
/includes/bbcode_includes.php

You also have to edit any file that has display_bbcodes in it where you want the restrictions to work. You can learn more about this in the readme file.
Files with display_bbcode included (not in administration directory), and their replacement.

\forum\postedit.php
Line 300: echo "<td class='tbl1'>".display_bbcodes("99%", "message"wink."</td>\n";
\forum\postnewthread.php
Line 202: echo "<td class='tbl1'>".display_bbcodes("99%", "message"wink."</td>\n";
\forum\postreply.php
Line 171: echo "<td class='tbl1'>".display_bbcodes("99%", "message"wink."</td>\n";
\forum\viewthread.php
Line 471: echo display_bbcodes("360px", "message"wink."</td>\n";
\includes\comments_include.php
Line 217: echo display_bbcodes("360px", "comment_message"wink;
\includes\user_fields\user_sig_include.php
Line 31: echo display_bbcodes("300px", "user_sig", "inputform", "smiley|b|i|u||center|small|url|mail|img|color"wink;
\infusions\shoutbox_panel\shoutbox_admin.php
Line 77: echo "<td class='tbl' align='center'>".display_bbcodes("150px;", "shout_message", "editform", "smiley|b|u|url|color"wink."</td>\n";
\infusions\shoutbox_panel\shoutbox_archive.php
Line 165: echo "<div style='text-align:center'>".display_bbcodes("100%", "archive_shout_message", "archive_form", "smiley|b|i|u|url|color"wink."</div>\n";
\infusions\shoutbox_panel\shoutbox_panel.php (1 hits)
Line 158: echo display_bbcodes("150px;", "shout_message", "shout_form", "smiley|b|u|url|color"wink."\n";
\messages.php
Line 503: echo display_bbcodes("98%", "message"wink."</td>\n</tr>\n";
\submit.php
Line 132: echo display_bbcodes("100%", "news_snippet", "submit_form", "b|i|u|center|small|url|mail|img|color"wink;
Line 139: echo display_bbcodes("100%", "news_body", "submit_form", "b|i|u|center|small|url|mail|img|color"wink;
Line 202: echo display_bbcodes("100%", "article_snippet", "submit_form", "b|i|u|center|small|url|mail|img|color"wink;
Line 209: echo display_bbcodes("100%", "article_body", "submit_form", "b|i|u|center|small|url|mail|img|color"wink;
Line 434: echo display_bbcodes("100%", "download_description", "submit_form"wink."</td>\n";

Notice the new edit link:
thisfile.me/ss/1335999109-1.jpg

A BBCode Settings panel shows up with this:
thisfile.me/ss/1335999130-F.jpg

Notice on the BBCode list it does not show the button if you are not on the allowed list. You would have to type the bbcode in manually, and even then it doesn't work.
thisfile.me/ss/1335999187-p.jpg

Here is a preview of an Admin, Mod, and Regular member posting it.
Sysop is not in the moderator usergroup
thisfile.me/ss/1335999354-y.jpg
Edited by Ugleh on 16-10-2012 08:29,
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

Addons Open Testing

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

U
U
Ugleh 10
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 160 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 27 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet