Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

FAQ problem with one entry

Asked Modified Viewed 1,388 times
A
aznetcowboy
A
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 23 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 14 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I found the solution tot he issue. It seems the were almost 1500 \r\n pieces of code int the faq table which I didn't see when coding it. It was only after I exported the faq table from the SQL file that I found these. After removing them, the faq worked fine. So, this is now resolved and the message below can be ignored! :)

=======================================================

I need to have someone give me a hint as to what is what with one of my FAQ's on my TI99ers On-Line User Group website. I have over 40 FAQ's online and they all work okay except this one. It is the list of the TI-99/4A modules that were produced. An abbreviated version of the table (1st item and last item) is as follows:

<center>
<Table border="1" color="lightgray" cellpadding="4">
<caption><b>TI-99/4A Modules by Name</b></caption>
<tr bgcolor="navy">
<td align="center"><font color="#ffffff"><strong>Name of Cartridge</strong></font></td>
<td align="center"><font color="#ffffff"><strong>Released</strong></font></td>
<td align="center"><font color="#ffffff"><strong>Released By</strong></font></td>
<td align="center"><font color="#ffffff"><strong>Part<br />Nbr </strong></font></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>4A Flyer</td>
<td align="center">1986</td>
<td>John Phillips</td>
<td>BDAF</td>
</tr>
<!-- the rest of the table rows go in here -->
<tr>
<td>ZeroZap</td>
<td align="center">1981</td>
<td>Milton Bradley</td>
<td> </td>
</tr>

</table>
</center>

Now when I test it with Internet Explorer and Foxfire, it works fine, But when I add it to the FAQ listing, there is a blank area that is huge from the start of the FAQ to the table definition. Anyone have a suggestion as to what is going on?:@

My website is http://www.ti99ers.org. The FAQ category is TI-99/4A and I have also attached the file. I have been fighting this entry for way too long, but I want it added to the FAQ. This was in the Nuke-Sentinel portal I was using, but now I am converting the items over one at a time.
Edited by aznetcowboy on 20-06-2015 23:01,
aznetcowboy attached the following file:
cart_list_test.rar [No information available / 190 Downloads]
0 replies
There are no post found.

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

A
A
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 23 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 14 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet