Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

7.01.03 errors after change from php 5.4 to 5.6 only on gallery -pictureflow pages

Asked Modified Viewed 1,610 times
C
ceesboog
C
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 11 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

7.01.03 version , errors after change from php 5.4 to 5.6 ( I guess) only on gallery -pictureflow pages
in http://www.autotpbouters.nl, works fine otherwise

when clicking thumbnail I get:

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 20

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 21

Is perhaps kind of problem as poster of 27/1

Can I manuel change code and with what?

Has it to do with this http://php.net/manual/en/migration55.deprecated.php ?

The preg_replace() /e modifier is now deprecated. Instead, use the preg_replace_callback() function.

Can that preg_replace() /e just be switched by preg_replace_callback() function, or does it need more ???
Am no php programmer.

Needs more, when changed just that I get instead of above msg, a lot more eek:

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, ''<a href=\'\2\3\' target=\'_blank\' title=\'\2\3\'>'.trimlink('\2\3', 20).(strlen('\2\3'wink>30?substr('\2\3', strlen('\2\3'wink-10, strlen('\2\3'wink):''wink.'</a>'', to be a valid callback in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 21

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, ''<a href=\'http://\2\' target=\'_blank\' title=\'\2\'>'.trimlink('\2', 20).(strlen('\2'wink>30?substr('\2', strlen('\2'wink-10, strlen('\2'wink):''wink.'</a>'', to be a valid callback in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 22

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '<a href='\2\3' target='_blank' title='\2\3'>\4</a>', to be a valid callback in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 23

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '<a href='http://\2' target='_blank' title='\2'>\3</a>', to be a valid callback in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/url_bbcode_include.php on line 24

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, 'hide_email('\2'wink.''', to be a valid callback in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 20

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, 'hide_email('\2'wink.''', to be a valid callback in /public/sites/www.autotpbouters.nl/includes/bbcodes/mail_bbcode_include.php on line 21
Edited by N/A on 15-02-2016 14:25,
0 replies

6 posts

F
Falk
F
Falk 131
Need help?, Having trouble?
• View our Documentation for Guides, Standards and Functions
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results
• Attaching Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues will help
• Provide with an URL to live example if one exists
• Please read the How to Report an Error post
• Please read and comply with the Code of Conduct

(¯·._.·(¯°·._.·°º*[ Project Manager ]*º°·._.·°¯)·._.·¯)
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 6,201 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 639 threads in the forums
  • Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

Yes notices are not terminal for the site, the site should work just fine even with them. We wont be doing updates to the PHPFusion 7 BBCodes any time soon since our development man hours are focused on 9.
0 replies
C
ceesboog
C
answered

so I better could upgrade to latest 7 package? Or 9?
Then trouble would be over?
0 replies
F
Falk
F
Falk 131
• Name and Organize your Topics and Content correctly in the corresponding Forums for best support results

• Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

The latest 7 pack will not fix those notices, but you should use it anyway due to security fixes.
PHPFusion 9 Rc 2 is quite stable, but we have a sharp release ready very soon. It fixes your notices issues but it might also give you a set of new issues depending on theme and Addons you will use to it. It is totally worth the upgrade if you feel that you can tinker some with it.
0 replies
C
ceesboog
C
answered

Probably its change of php 5.4 to php 5.5 or 5.6,

was easy solve (I think) took latest 9 package searched for same filenames and replaced them in my 7.0 version, works like a charm (sofar), saves me from new bugsin 9 version.
0 replies
F
Falk
F
Falk 131

• Answered 11 questions
answered
Super Admin

Good to hear, careful tho, it will not work on all files ;)
0 replies
C
ceesboog
C
answered

I know, thats why I compared the files, this is bbcodes, so not exactly corefiles.
My expirience is mostly in SMF sites(30+) biggest get 2 million pageviews a year , that uses also kind of same structure.
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 6 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

F
F
Falk 131

• Answered 11 questions
C
C

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet