Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Lightirc

Asked Modified Viewed 1,503 times
T
The_Occult
T
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hey

I am currently setting up a chat site but I am also using unrealircd im using an embeded chat at the moment but would like an infusion if any one fancys the challenge

<iframe style="width: 500px; height: 400px;" src="http://www.lightirc.com/start/?host=irc.ukchatterbox.website&port=6667&policyPort=843&language=en&realname=change&quitMessage=lightIRC.com%20Flash%20IRC%20Client&charset=utf-8&nick=lightIRC_%25&rememberNickname=true&nickPrefix=%3C&nickPostfix=%3E&showNickPrefixes=true&showNickPrefixIcons=true&enableQueries=true&performContinousWhoRequests=false&styleURL=css%2Fblue.css&navigationPosition=bottom&showNavigation=true&fontSize=14&showMenuButton=true&showListButton=true&showNickChangeButton=false&showOptionsButton=true&showChannelCentralButton=true&showJoinChannelButton=true&showPartChannelButton=true&webcam=true&webcamPrivateOnly=false&webcamPublicOnly=false&webcamVideoOnly=false&webcamAudioOnly=false&showChannelHeader=true&channelHeader=%25channel%25%20%5B%25users%25%5D%20%5B%25mode%25%5D%20%25topic%25&showInfoMessages=true&showVerboseUserInformation=false&useUserListIcons=true&showUserListInformationPopup=true&userListInformationPopupItems=nick%2Cident%2Crealname%2Chost&identifyMessage=NickServ%3AThis%20nickname%20is%20registered&identifyCommand=%2Fmsg%20NickServ%20identify%20%25pass%25&showRegisterNicknameButton=false&registerNicknameServiceName=NickServ&registerNicknameCommand=%2Fmsg%20NickServ%20register%20%25password%25%20%25mail%25&showRegisterChannelButton=false&registerChannelServiceName=ChanServ&registerChannelCommand=%2Fmsg%20ChanServ%20register%20%25channel%25%20%25password%25%20%25description%25&autojoin=%23Lobby&ident=username"></iframe>

How do i go about passing the username from fusion to lightirc im also wanting to set realname values from custom fields such as gender and age. Also could I just add it to a panel

I see alot of these cms use irc for there help channels but no one evr seems to do anything to connect to irc if i could i really would

thanks guys
0 replies
There are no post found.

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

T
T
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 2 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet