Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Adding Color Switcher & Text Size Changer to Theme?

Asked Modified Viewed 928 times
S
SkeeredOfMyMind
S
[size=24]HELP WANTED FOR PHP-FUSION PROJECTS[/size]
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 120 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 44 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Can someone please tell me what code to use to add a Color Switcher and a Text Size Changer to a Theme for PHPFusion 9 like the Theme Pastel has? I am including an image of the Pastel Theme and pointed out the Color Switcher and Text Sizer Changer I am speaking of on the top right side of the Theme.

Also, where exactly do I place the code and can the code be used with Themes/Templates that are not PHPFusion Themes as well or would the code be different for those Themes/Templates?

I am working on creating a new Theme and I would like to add both the Color Switcher and the Text Size Changer to the Theme I am creating along with some other cool features not found in most other PHPFusion Themes.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

i.ibb.co/WHpSknP/Pastel-Theme-Color-Switcher-Text-Size-Changer.png

0 replies

1 post

C
Chan
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

For the sake of the quality post that users are about to give, please state:

1. Which CMS version are you using?
Different ones need different answers. V9 has cookie.js, which is part of the answer, and V7 doesn't have it.

2. The code that you have come up with now. What is your progress?

3. The Site Url that you are working on, and what environment. PHP version, MySQL version, etc.
I think I'll need to come up with a User Fields allowing users to state all these so next time, they can tag their site on forum posts.

For most of the answers, the easiest one will be, open the theme you saw in the picture and mod on it.
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 1 post
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

C
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions
S
S
[size=24]HELP WANTED FOR PHP-FUSION PROJECTS[/size]
[size=12]I am seeking Web Developers & Designers, Graphic Developers & Designers, Web, Mobile App & Computer Program Coders & Programmers & Beta & Alpha Testers for new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons like Themes, Infusions, BB-Codes and ETC, as well as Websites, Mobile App & Computer Programs to help me develop, design, code & program new PHP-Fusion Add-Ons, Websites, Mobile Apps & Computer Programs and I also need some people to test those in the Beta & Alpha stages both. All jobs are paid and are freelance jobs. Please message me here if interested for a list of available positions and projects. [/size]
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 120 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 44 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet