Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Tables to DIVs

Asked Modified Viewed 757 times
G
Grimloch
G
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; only transformed !
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 722 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 141 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
  • Answered 2 questions
asked

Sorry but I just can't seem to get it! I need a quick/short answer on how to convert tables to divs. Specifically I have a table in my infusion that is simply 100% width with 4 data cells. Wrapping this in a table-responsive div works in the sense that on smaller screens(phones) it still displays with a scroll bar at the bottom. I don't want that; I need for the data cells to wrap under each other and be 4 data cells vertically. I don't think its possible with table-responsive (if so I don't know how); so if I can convert the table to a div setup it will accomplish what I need. I have looked at coding in the existing 9.03 files and here on main but cannot figure out anything that works. This has probably already been addressed but I can't seem to find anything.

Reference: You can see what I am talking about by going to my test site. It's my Site Statistics panel.
https://bonsai.whisperwillow.com

If I could just one time GET IT then I'm home free; I'll be able to save myself hours of coding experimentation and be able to convert ALL my infusions tables to divs. grin
Edited by Grimloch on 08-11-2019 16:50,
0 replies

2 posts

G
Grimloch
G
  • Answered 2 questions
answered

Well once again I got ahead of myself. Nevermind on this; I figured it out for myself.
0 replies
C
Chan
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,842 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Slow down there. smile

DIV can be responsive (auto stack vertically in mobile) because of bootstrap grid was used. So you just need to look at Bootstrap Grid documentation online to learn how it works. It’s really simple anyway.

Table can be responsive (stack too) when done right but we are not quite there yet. So use the bootstrap ones to save some time so you can work on new content. Leave the tools for developers to ya core developers, we keep dishing out more and more to make work more convenient to everyone working their stuff with Fusion.
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 2 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 2 members

2 participants

C
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,842 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions
G
G
  • Answered 2 questions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet