Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

User Fields Birthday

Asked Modified Viewed 1,254 times
A
Alex1989
A
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 10 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 2 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
  • Answered 1 question
asked

Hello, I have activated the birthday user field. The date and time is always displayed in the birthday field 1970-01-01 00:00. As soon as you enter a birthday and save the profile, you get the message that the profile has been successfully updated, but the standard date is then again there.
Can someone give me a tip on which mistakes I am making? If necessary, can someone tell me how to get the time with 00:00?
Thank you for your effort.
Warm greetings
Alex
0 replies

2 posts

A
Alex1989
A
  • Answered 1 question
answered

Hello everyone, I have a little bit of information about the problem. Apparently the problem with the birthday field only occurs with all versions newer than 9.3. I have several websites, all websites that are newer than 9.3 have the problem. I currently have a website on 9.3.110, the problem does not exist here.
Thank you for your help and effort.
Warm greetings
Alex
0 replies
— 1 year later —
A
Alex1989
A
  • Answered 1 question
answered

Hello everyone, the error appears to have been fixed with an update, but I noticed that there is now a new error. Now you can enter the date of birth and it will be saved correctly in the editing view. However, if you look at the profile, the date is always displayed one day earlier than entered. Example: Birthday is entered on January 1st, 1990. However, the profile then says December 31st, 1989. I hope that there may be a solution here. Thank you and best regards
Alex
0 replies

Category Forum

User Fields - 9

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 2 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

A
A
  • Answered 1 question

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet