Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Why not Newsletter Subscribe button change to Unsubscribe after a user clicked it?

Asked Modified Viewed 680 times
A
aklilu
A
aklilu 10
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 20 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 13 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Greetings all,

I installed Newsletter infusion in my PHPFusion 9 site. And I have 3 questions related with this.

1) When a logged in user clicked the subscribe button from Newsletter panel, the Subscribe button is not changed to Unsubscribe , rather It remains Subscribe. So how can a user knows he/she subscribed for the newsletter? I believe that, the Subscribe button must be change to Unsubscribe or Subscribed once a user clicked it. kindly let know to solve this issue?

2) The subscribe button is visible only for logged in users. But, I wanna allow guests to subscribe. So, how to do that?

3) I wanna view the lists of subscribed users and more about newsletter subscription. I searched for 'Newsletter Subscription management' from the admin panel, But I could not find. kindly let me know where this option is.

Thanks.
1 reply

1 post

C
Chan
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions
answered
Super Admin

Sorry but lately I've not been checking the site progress. I'll be back on active duty again very soon.

Please provide a link to the said infusion where you downloaded it. I can make a try.

Looks like the code has some errors or the DB failed to update in SQL upon click. If you use the infusion, it should be available in the infusion table. Please also check infusion version compatibility just to be sure that the infusion is installed accurately.
Edited by Chan on 03-05-2022 15:03,
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 1 post
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

3 participants

C
C
Chan 0
Lead Developer of PHP-Fusion
  • Super Admin, joined since
  • Contributed 3,841 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 232 threads in the forums
  • Answered 6 questions
G
G
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; only transformed !
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 722 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 141 threads in the forums
  • Answered 2 questions
A
A
aklilu 10
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 20 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 13 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet