Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

URGENT: Cannot renew hosting / domain name with PhpFusion

Asked Modified Viewed 281 times
A
andrel42
A
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 4 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

All
Since I am getting no response from the Admins I am posting here in the hope that someone actually reads this message.
I have been hosting statii.com with PhpFusion since 3 years and recently received the domain and hosting renewal invoice which I ws unable to pay as the payment processor is not working.
Meanwhile I have a) lost my domain name (acquired in 2006) and b) lost the website hosting and cannot access a backup of the CMS.
Any help would be very much appreciated as I am getting no replies to my multiple emails!
Thank you
Andre
0 replies

2 posts

E
eivindsimensen
E
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
answered

Fusion seems to have stopped altogether. There are many here who do not get help. This is a shame because it was a good system. Don't give up, send as many emails as you can bear.
1 reply
W
w2nap
W
w2nap 25
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Answered 1 question
answered

When i run a whois for the statii.com domain it shows
Registrar: NetEarth One, Inc.

No idea if it helps but maybe reach out to them at https://www.netearthone.com/ and see if you could get it back maybe. no idea what kind of hoops you may have to go though or if it is even possible but its a shot.

As for the CMS backup unless hosting admins answer it is likely lost. (good reason to keep ALL backups on a machine YOU own)

As for php-fusion no idea what happened around here makes me sad. I couldn't even get into my old account i had. I seen how much of a ghost town this place had become I am trying to archive all the themes/add-ons/etc so they don't become lost to history.
4 replies

Category Forum

Installation Issues- 9

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 2 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

3 participants

A
A
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
E
E
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 1 post on the community forums.
W
W
w2nap 25
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Answered 1 question

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet