Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Reimagination of PHP-Fusion 7

Asked Modified Viewed 124 times
A
Angel-X
A
  • Newbie, joined since
  • Contributed 5 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 1 thread in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

I am creating a topic for everyone to participate in. I need a concept. I have ideas to stand out among other CMS. For example, in terms of design, make the panels look like Dynamic Windows, which can not only change sizes but also move, etc. In addition, the front end will be customizable from the front end, from sizes to colors. But here's the question. What concept to take as a basis? I have reviewed many options on various websites, mostly with pictures. The pictures are sufficient. Propose options in the form of screenshots. And links to resources. We = me + you = we can breathe new branches of development. Long live php-fusion 7!
Here you can watch the creation of an adaptive theme: http://game-fusion.gameraider.ru/arti...ticle_id=3
There are ideas for functions that are not available in any CMS.
P.S. = MAIN THEME HERE https://rusfusion.ru/forum/viewthread...ad_id=3206
0 replies

4 posts

A
Angel-X
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

"Good day. Here it is. You are the first to manage and, most importantly, to want to write.

First of all, I will note that I am making transformations for myself. Not with the aim of imposing.

But!

People always judge by appearance. It needs to be looked into. People want to change their wardrobe themselves. Without programming. When was the last time the wardrobe was updated for php-fusion?

Can you shed more light on the problem with https://?

There are programmers here who understand it or not?

As for problems in the source code, personally, I did not notice them. But if I see something, I will think about what and how it can be done. For example, in the chat, I removed the restriction on the number of characters; you can write messages of any length, which will be limited by lines and which can be expanded into full text.

In terms of functions - for example: Command article writing. Streaming video via torrent. Parsing and porting different logics. And most importantly, various customizations all through the interface.

Merged on 07.04.2024 10:35: I will add. And this is very important. Read and contemplate the meaning.

There is a lot of variety in the world. Something appears, modifications appear, competition, etc. This is not a reason to stop just because someone did something.

WordPress is essentially a clone of php-fusion. There was a lot of variety during php-fusion's existence. There was a site, I don't remember the exact name, I remember that it had the word FOX, there were thousands of different things on php-fusion before WP. At some point, that site disappeared.

At this stage, I want to Dress Php-Fusion first.

UI/UX work is welcome.

In terms of functions, there is a lot that is not available in any CMS at all. For example, I want to write Articles using the messenger Telegram! How? Has anyone seen such an implemented idea? Much can be done.

I don't understand why this platform was not developed.

I could WRITE MY OWN. But the base can be used from fusion, so as not to waste time. It is already needed a lot.

Merged on 07.04.2024 10:36: Join in guys. Join in.

Merged on 07.04.2024 17:44: Actually, of course, this is not a super system. The foundation will remain the same for now. But in the future, I may overhaul it greatly.

You can now evaluate the Adaptive concept.

http://game-fusion...ticle_id=2

Merged on 08.04.2024 12:52: You can also add help from neural networks for.. (there are ideas) I won't disclose them for now. From what I see, I do not see real people in the vastness of the Russian Internet who are ready and willing to develop something. There is something to do. There is room for growth. It seemed necessary to unite like-minded people. But where are such people on the Russian Internet? These lines can touch any platform. Why php-fusion? Because it is not as inflated, and there is some base. Which, by the way, is not ideal, as I thought before. I was wrong. Any CMS is, first of all, working with a Database.

Merged on 08.04.2024 12:53: I am currently considering the design of Typography, text, various underlines, buttons, etc. Is there really no one here?

Merged on 08.04.2024 12:57: Regarding captchas - it is a kind of protection against bots, essentially a logical code. You can write your own captcha and it will work fine, instead of integrating various services."
0 replies
A
Angel-X
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Certainly! Here is the translation of the text into English:

"It's not like that. Any CMS is essentially a certain code base. Why am I choosing PHP-Fusion 7? Because it provides a minimal database, so I don't have to start from scratch. From there, it's all about creativity. I don't know how much time it will take me to rethink the 'wardrobe', I mean the appearance. First, its current state. Then it will become unrecognizable.

If you are developers, you understand that the boldest and most innovative ideas can be implemented on this CMS, as opposed to overloaded and unstructured ones.

Start small. Of course, if there is interest. Propose design options bit by bit.

P.S. Anyone can customize the appearance without knowing code. I plan to make this process similar to modern consoles or games, with interactive character creation.

Combined on 10.04.2024 19:18: You all have the ability to spark interest and play a role in the development process, attracting the attention of both local and international users.

We haven't seen anything new in the new CMS that justifies expectations. Here - it's real.

I don't understand why the process has stalled at this point.

Onward."
0 replies
A
Angel-X
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Here is the translation of the provided text:

"I'll answer a few questions:

Modern Rails.
Yes, it can be done. However, modern rails do not provide new possibilities; they provide ionization processing of the code. For CMS, PHP 5.x is sufficient, but if more is needed (which in my view does not make sense at all, as it's not a video game, for example), then the code should be found and modernized for the new version.

Regarding Deployment – this can and should be easily implemented.

Why invent?
There are many reasons for this, no single one, but I'll list what comes to mind: a) Clean code - it is necessary for the speed of the site without resorting to various acceleration methods. The same wordpress - overloaded. b) Combining possibilities with those that already exist. For example, writing one article/news by multiple authors. For example, Author A wrote an article, Author B wanted to add to it in certain lines, without the possibility of deletion (of the original). All of this is done beautifully with involvement in the Process. Auto-parsing in specific information areas with customizable processing. For example, I want to add auto-parsing of YouTube videos from specific channels, moreover into my own player (why my own, because for example, I want to have a running line of specific information inside the player). Furthermore, I want such information to be automatically recorded in the database, with titles, descriptions, but according to a specific algorithm. There are no such modules. And this is just one example. There will be at least a dozen of such examples. Interface - making it understandable, convenient, without using Code. For example, like in video games, character customization (here it's themes), an interactive process. The ability to embed advertisements using various methods, for example, from Yandex. For example, automatically into an article after a certain number of characters or another algorithm. Design. Make it default while allowing customization without the use of code, as mentioned above. And this is only a small part.

Regarding commercialization. It's unlikely to do it alone. In this case, communities need to be raised, people need to be awakened, so that everyone can make their own contribution (for example, in marketing, testing, etc.), build a company, and go public, or at least for donation support/crowdfunding, or something similar. In this case, one can write their own platform entirely, but in that case, much more time will be needed for creation. In the end, to get a platform that is great in design, capabilities, customization (from coloring to blocks without using code), native CSS resolution can be added. For 99%, the main problem is the interface and settings. Even for the new ones. It's good when you understand the code. For the average user, it's not necessary. Maximum simplification and visual solutions are needed.

Combined on 17.04.2024 08:26: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sThI7QUs0 unavailable

It is also possible to implement Management using Telegram, for example, as I did here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Go79-XZrY https://www.youtu...-Go79-XZrY

Combined on 17.04.2024 08:34: As for why I'm doing this?

For now, for myself. I'm implementing some capabilities for my website. But, probably not anytime soon. However, if there are commercial ideas worth millions, then of course we will speed up the process. Not a problem. )

Judge for yourself: https://techcrunch.com/2024/01/09/deco-cx-2-2m-brand-website-e-commerce/ https://techcrunc...-commerce/ Some nonsense has attracted 2.2 million dollars. The platform is nothing special.

Wake up, guys. Maybe one of you can cleverly create and present a startup. Then there will be a commercial benefit for everyone. If you are already thinking about it, that means you have ideas, that means you have desire. Wake up. I could develop it, including attracting outsourcing force.

Combined on 17.04.2024 14:42: I also have some questions for you.

What was the purpose of creating this website?

And why is it here now, when hardly anyone visits it?

Is there really no connection with various communities? What's the popularity? Are you willing to take on the development of the system as a product?

Combined on 17.04.2024 14:43: Wake up, guys. Wake up. Let's get started.

Combined on 17.04.2024 14:47: Regarding the https protocol. This issue needs to be studied. I'm sure it's solvable. But it's not interesting.
0 replies
A
Angel-X
A
  • Newbie, joined since
answered

Category Forum

Themes Support

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 4 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

A
A
  • Newbie, joined since

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet