Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Charity Drive at Butterflykisses4you.com

Asked Modified Viewed 2,369 times
D
Daywalker
D
"Might and Greed will never outweigh Honor and Loyalty"

Come join us for IRC Support: Here
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 152 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 31 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

www.swc-factions.net/images/marchforbabies.jpg

Greetings everyone,

I have come today to inform you that my wife's Olive Oil Soap and Bath Salt Online Store, Butterfly Kisses 4 You is having a charity drive. Many of you have probably heard of the March of Dimes Charity. They are holding a March for Babies again this year and my wife is involved. Her online store will be giving 50% of everything earned to this charity. The Charity Drive will last from now through May 31st.

For those of you that dont really need Olive Oil Soap or Bath Salts, but would still like to donate, you can donate directly to this organization, Here to sponsor my wife, or if you would rather just make a donation then Here.

To find out more information about the March for Babies drive you can visit them http://www.marchforbabies.org.

Although approved for posting, this post in no way is an Official post on the part of the PHP Fusion Crew or Management Team.

This post is of my own.
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

General Discussion

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

1 participant

D
D
"Might and Greed will never outweigh Honor and Loyalty"

Come join us for IRC Support: Here
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 152 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 31 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet