Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Article Problem

Asked Modified Viewed 1,674 times
R
Romania
R
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 15 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 3 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

Hello everyone,

With my rpg I have players submit an article of their character sheet. Today I received a PM from a player telling me they could not send me one and the following message was posted.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /php-files/administration/articles.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.landofdoria.com Port 80

She told me that she copied and pasted it into the box and submitted and it wouldn't let her. Nor would it allow me to post it or edit it either! (But it would let me create and edit other articles).

Is there a limitation on the length an article can be? Because hers is pretty long. Its not doing this with anyone else, just her and myself. Why could it possibly be doing this?

Thanks for any help.
0 replies
There are no post found.

Category Forum

Bugs and Errors - 6

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 0 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 1 member

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet