Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?

Enigma

Asked Modified Viewed 2,778 times
H
Harly
H
Harly 10
Regards, Har1y.
  • Senior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 302 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 51 threads in the forums
  • Started this discussions
asked

www.php-fusion.co.uk/infusions/marketplace/uploads/image/t_1372.png

This is the Enigma theme with a drop-down menu and a userbar - now upgraded to work with PHPFusion version 7.02.

This Theme is XHTML 1.0 Transitional, and CSS level 3, valid.
- which means, that this theme renders flawlessly on most modern browsers.

-- View this Addon --
Edited by Harly on 04-09-2013 19:50,
0 replies

5 posts

K
Kot
K
Kot 10
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 32 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 11 threads in the forums
answered

Very nice (like the previous version), but when I uploaded it, it shows at the top of the page this:

/*------------------------------------------------------+ | PHPFusion Content Management System | | Copyright (C) 2002 - 2010 Nick Jones | | http://www.php-fusion.co.uk/ | +-------------------------------------------------------+ | This program is released as free software under the | | Affero GPL license. You can redistribute it and/or | | addonify it under the terms of this license which you | | can read by viewing the included agpl.txt or online | | at www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl.html. Removal of this | | copyright header is strictly prohibited without | | written permission from the original author(s). | +------------------------------------------------------*/ /*------------------------------------------------------+ | Theme Enigma 1.1 for PHPFusion v7.02 | +-------------------------------------------------------+ | Filename: english.php | | Author: Harly Petersen | | Homepage: http://com.har1y.com/ | +-------------------------------------------------------+ | This theme is released under the terms and conditions | | of the GNU Affero GPL v3. | +------------------------------------------------------*/ - See more at: http://www.progresor.radom.pl/news.php#sthash.pIhSXOpI.dpuf
0 replies
H
Harly
H
Harly 10
Regards, Har1y.
answered

I know. I've just informed the approver of the theme, that I discovered the error right after I submitted it - damn!
So I've asked him to delete the download, so I can re-submit it asap. ;)

P.S. I nested the local file codes wrongly, when I added the theme's info.

Just move the php tag above the theme info in both Danish.php and English.php (Path: themes/Enigma/locale/in here are the 2 affected files) and it will work like it should! B)
Edited by Harly on 04-09-2013 16:15,
0 replies
K
Kot
K
Kot 10
  • Junior Member, joined since
  • Contributed 32 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 11 threads in the forums
answered

Thanks, worked :) Great theme:Y
0 replies
H
Harly
H
Harly 10
Regards, Har1y.
answered

Good to hear, Kot! Glad you like the theme. :)

Just repeating what I wrote in the comments to this theme:

I found a bug just after I submitted this theme, so don't download it untill I say that it's fixed, here in the comments, and in the theme's support thread.

As a finishing touch, I added the theme info to the 2 locale files, but placed the info above the php starter tag, instead of belove, like it should be! :o

It's been a while since I've worked with themes, so I'm bound to make a few rookie-mistakes in the beginning. :P
In the meantime, you can get the corrected theme here, on my new site: Enigma 1.1 download page..
Edited by Harly on 04-09-2013 18:48,
0 replies
— 5 months later —
H
hervan
H
hervan 10
sorry my english is very bad
  • Member, joined since
  • Contributed 93 posts on the community forums.
  • Started 37 threads in the forums
answered

hi. . .:D
Here I want a side panel with Enigma theme for its width plus more.
help me to edit its css. .
0 replies

Labels

None yet

Statistics

• Views 0 views
  • Posts 5 posts
  • Votes 0 votes
  • Topic users 3 members

0 participants

Notifications

Track thread

You are not receiving notifications from this thread.

Related Questions

Not yet